Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ofsted rant!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ofsted rant!

I* rang Ofsted yesterday after Sarah suggested I check all docs are in order... (for my reg.)
    .they claim not to have received my mums's CRB form (which was defo in the envelope,,,,god knows I checked enough times!!!)

They say they are waiting on a ref even tho I included it as a testimonial in the applic (why ask to have refs included if they're not gonna use them!) When I rang the referee person she said she hadn't had it!!!!

Worse, bold faced lie they say they only got it last Friday and I upgraded their envelope to first class and sent it Monday of the previous week!!!!!

think I'm in for a long haul....my partner who is a school gov says they're notoriously poor and unreliable

ok...rant over!!

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't want to read and run

I do feel for you, I hate waiting for things to happen, you do everything on your side as promptly as pos and then others just take their sweet time

Hope it gets sorted soon..... keep phoning and if you get on their nerves enough they might get on with it

Karen

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

At least you rang them and you can start to sort things out.

Hugs x

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sarah, very true.

Rang today and miraculously my mum's CRB has turned up and the other reference is in but they claim no knowledge of it arriving 2 weeks late...***e-holes!

Anyway they say all my docs are in order so its the waiting game with the crbs and they pledge to come out within 5 weeks so at least I have a sort of end in sight.

Thanks for listening!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry I have had the same thing with some funding forms sent to my local council, I rang last week and was told they hadn't received them but I had posted them over 2 weeks ago. They then rang me back to say they had been found on somebody else s desk
    Pixie Dust