Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default parents comments

Evening all

I need to insert some kind of page into the front of my learning journey books so that the parents can write comments if they want to, but I'm not sure how to do this/what to write. I know alot of you have this in place already. Please can you give me a couple of hints as to what I need to put on it?

Thanks everyone.

Hels xx

Post Thanks / Like

I have a comments page which is just headed "this is what xxxxx thinks of my special book............" and space for comments - I ask parents to each write a comment and also child/grandparents or anyone else it's shown to. There are 3 comment boxes to an A4 side so not too much space to fill.

Then I have another sheet that parents/child fill out with things like their current interests/any trips they've enjoyed recently/new things they can do etc etc.

HTH's

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

apr 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    I have a comments page which is just headed "this is what xxxxx thinks of my special book............" and space for comments - I ask parents to each write a comment and also child/grandparents or anyone else it's shown to. There are 3 comment boxes to an A4 side so not too much space to fill.

Then I have another sheet that parents/child fill out with things like their current interests/any trips they've enjoyed recently/new things they can do etc etc.

HTH's

Miffy xx
    Hi miffy that sounds great any chance you could email me over a copy of your comments page,im useless on computer with grids and boxes
    claire xx

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a comments page but I have a space on each page for parent/other setting comments. So page is split into observations, my comments, parent/other setting comments and links to EYFS.

Jan 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

its getting parents to do it though!!

Feb 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    13/03/11
    Post Thanks / Like

I just add a page every so many weeks when I get parents/osp's to look through, they are titled "what mummyand/or daddy/osp/nursery think" and "what mummy/daddy/osp/nursery would like me to do more off" and "what i enjoy doing at home" Mrs P loved it.

Jac x