Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How to word - importance of regular training

Hi! I've been working for the last 10 hours straight updating all my paperwork etc and have hit writer's block! Can anyone word a short precis to go at the front of my training/improving the setting section of my portfolio? I want to write about the importance of updating my training and keeping up-to-date with current knowledge and effective practice. I also want to say something about constantly striving to improve my setting ad my practice. I just can't put it all togteher!
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In order to be the best childminder i can possibly be i have a strong commitment to ongoing professional development.

As part of this commitment I regularly attend available training, belong to online communities to share best practice, visit local childminder groups to enhance my business and xxx whatever else you do.

as a result my practice is continuously enhanced and outcomes for the children are improved.

Something like that?

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sarah you're a live -saver!
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'