Part 5, statement 7 - SSSC code of practice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Part 5, statement 7 - SSSC code of practice

I'm almost finished Part 5 of my application (YAY!!!!) and just pulling it all together just now for (hopefully) posting to SCSWIS tomorrow. I have one little bit I'm not sure about though and if someone could possible shed some light tonight that would be AMAZING!

Statement 7 - show how i will take account of SSSC code of practice

Help!!!! ???????????????

What are they looking for here???? I have been advised to incorporate it into my Continuing Professional Development Policy. Is that right????

Really hoping someone from Scotland is online tonight!!!!

Thank you in advance! x

Sep 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey congrats on the app! Just sent mine last month. For my current job I had to be registered with SSSC but as far as Im aware you dont have to as a CM. Is it the new SCSWIS pack?

The SSSC codes of practice is here : http://www.sssc.uk.com/component/opt...mpl,component/

also found this: http://workforcesolutions.sssc.uk.co.../ssscscrc.html that says CM dont need to register so unsure of why they are asking this

Nov 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I completed my form at the end of April and wasn't asked for this. Not sure if I had the old or new forms though. Sorry can't be of much help. Maybe phone/email scswis and ask what they are looking for. They have been very helpful with any enquiries I have had.

Jun-11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Though this may be a little late, I am sure it is not for CM's, but nurseries etc

Dana