Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Vacancies in Levenshulme

Hi I'm Noreen Ismail, an Ofsted registered childminder with vacancies in Levenshulme, Manchester, close to McVities Factory.

I live with my husband and two boys, Amaar who is 2.5 and Haseeb, 5 months. I have over 15 years of experience caring for children in a home environment. We are non-smokers and have no pets.

I have a dedicated playroom and regularly visit the parks and local play groups. Early Years Foundation Stage is followed with every child.

I have experience of non English speaking children, as I can also speak Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi. I provide Halal and Vegetarian means. I am also a Member of National Childminding Association (NCMA) and am up to date with my First Aid training.

My working days and hours are flexible to suit your needs, including shift work and weekends.'

I currently have full and part time vacancies available

Please contact me via the Forum.

Registered Childminder since
    may 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I can drop off and collections from St Andrews, St Mary's or Alma Park Primary Schools.
    Last edited by noreenismail; 06-08-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: typo