Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar 97
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default dissertation topic

Hi, I may be doing a dissertation for a BA(hons) and would like to focus on something that involves childminders- because thats what I am!
    Anyone care to share if they have already done a dissertation or planning to do one?
    At this stage I am just trying to think around possible topics so any thoughts would be gratefully recieved.
    Thank you for anyone who is able to respond

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I did a dissertation when i completed my ADCE, i wanted to do it about breast feeding into early childhood but found the research quite sparse so i did general breastfeeding and included bf versus bottle feeding and included bf in early childhood too, it was an interesting topic

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think you need to look at a few subjects first and see how much info is out there about them maybe.

Do you have any topics in mind? Planning for boys is very topical at the moment... also inclusion and childminders related to the Equality Act 2010. I have researched and written about both those recently and there is lots of up-to-date information to reference.