Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 96
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cant see the wood for the trees

Hi everyone.
    When i was reading the forum a while ago i saw some informaton that i realised i hadnt got written down. I made a quick note of it and was going to go back & look at it again & incorporate it into my paperwork. I was along the lines of " must notify Ofsted & local protection agencies of any serious accidents,injury to, serious illness or death of a child whilst in my care. Please can anyone help find it for me & then when i have got it where shall i put it either in with risk assessments or safeguarding children or in my policy folder. Oh dear i really am having a blond moment. i am on holiday this week but i just cant rest until its done & in the right place.
    Thanks

cupcake22

Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

The doc you are looking for is available on this forum. Under 'free resources and downloads'
    Thanks to the lovely Pauline!

oct 96
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much.
    You are a star. There is so much to look at on here that i just couldn't remember where i had seen it. Now i have it should i print it off & keep it in one of my many folders of info.If so any idea as to which one. Thanks

july 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Its part of safeguarding I guess, but where you keep it is up to you. Following it is the important thing

bws,
    Wendy

oct 96
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for your help. I will keep it there where Mrs O can see it.