Scallywags On-Board Buggy Board Question
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    phoebe-alice Guest

Exclamation Scallywags On-Board Buggy Board Question

Hi there I was gifted a scallywags on-board buggy board last week I tried fitting it on a few of my buggys and it seemed to fit well on although when it came to a child actually standing on it it seemed to collapse into itself and tip forward so currently can't use it.
    I have tried fiddling around with it and tried having it at different heights but nothing seems to work, it would be fine if the arms that hold the board upright didn't move.
    If anyone could give me some advise it would be much appreciated as I would really like to use it. Please help!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Would it be worth contacting the company for help?

Also I find it useful sometimes seeing if there are any 'how to' DVDs uploaded on You Tube.

hth

phoebe-alice Guest

I can't actually find any tyrace of company contact information online neither can I find any help videos on youtube.
    I think I'm running out of luck hehe.

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kiddicare sell them - they are really helpful for spares etc. You could ring and say you bought one and ask if you are missing any parts.

Then tap them for information / help