variation..help!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default variation..help!!!

Hi everyone. Needing some advice. On a tues, wed and thurs afternoon i currently have 3 under 5's. I had a new wee one start a few months back but only on a friday as he is only 7months and one of the other littlies that i have every day apart from a fri arent yet one. Mum asked if i would be able to take him the tues, wed n thurs afternoons as soon as other littlie turned a year and i agreed. Obviously wasnt thinking as this would mean I will 4 under 5's on these days. Am I able to apply for a variation for these 3 days?? Never applied for one before so not sure if you can only ask for it for occassional days?? Hope this makes sense. xx

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes you are because it is Continuety of care for the little one.

dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

great, so i can apply for variation to have 4 under 5's for three afternoons every week?? Are they granted there and then or do they take a while to make deccission?? thanks x x

Post Thanks / Like

I have just applied for exactly the same! I started to care for a 7 mthold just on a friday and grandparents were gonna have him the other days but A few weeks into the care, grandparents situation changed and I had to apply for a variation to have 4 children 3 and under all day Monday Wednesday and thursday morning.
    I wasnt sure they would agree but 2 weeks later they granted it! Yippee - more money!!!!

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

they can take up to two weeks then if you havent heard ring them,,, I applied for one and rang a week later to confirm they had recived the paperwork and they did mine over the phone although i had to wait for the certificate to arrive before i could have all 4 children.