think I'm a bit soft!?!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default think I'm a bit soft!?!

... so because of this I want to put something in my welcome pack in the terms of busines section about this also being my business, etc.. I was thinking of putting something like this...

I am very lucky to be doing a job that I love and spending time watching children learn and grow, however like you I have bills to pay and this is also my business, with this in mind below are my terms of business

can someone help me word it slightly better I want to sound friendly and approachable but remind parents this business is what pays my bills!!!

Thank you!xx

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I use this.....

I work as a registered childminder as I love caring for children and supporting their development, however it is my chosen career and business. Like you I too have bills and expenses to meet each month and therefore require a regular income. I would be grateful if you could ensure that you are prompt in paying your monthly invoice.

Hope this helps!!

bexcee Guest

Mine says something similar:

'I work as a registered childminder as I love caring for children and supporting their development, however it is my chosen career and business. Like everyone else I too have bills and expenses to meet each month and therefore require a regular income.'