Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gutted

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gutted

I have been waiting for a parent to get back to me since her visit last week.

My friend (also a CM) said to me on the way to school 'did you get an email about a 9 month old baby starting in April?' This is definitely the same one, as it was the same days, etc

Can i assume she is not interested, if she is still contacting other cm's? I wish they would just give some feedback, so I know if it is something I am doing/not doing. I know it is not cost/location as we live in the same street & charge the same.

My friend has deleted the email, as she doesn't need the business (I would have at least replied, but maybe that's just me!)

I don't know what to do now

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is so hard when parents don't get back to you and you don't know what you have / haven't done.

You do learn to live with it eventually though!!

It's happened to me lots of times over the years and I just shrug my shoulders and move on.

Hugs xx

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I gree it's hard waiting for an answer and parents don't realise the anguish it causes when they don't get back to you ,

What kind of vibes did you get when she was with you. ?
    H4H supporter 'per mare per terram'

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately some parents never get back to you if they decide to go elsewhere, I don't think they want the hassle of having an awkward conversation.

You could ask parents to let you know by a certain date whether they are interested or not but even that won't guarantee that they'll come back to you.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!