Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Three car seats in the back of a car!

I have taken the plunge and bought three of these...hoping they would fit in the back of the car (would send them back if problems)- cost me a small fortune though!

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare...031 &mcb=core

and they do!!! Look reall cute on the back seat in a row!

i have a 2004/5 ford c-max if anyone is interested.

this is going to make my life so much easier as i have only been able to take one mindee out with his car seat as the other ones parents dont drive. Also having them in my car will save swapping over and fitting which can be a pain in the

mandy xxx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

they look just like my m&p car seat ive just bought , will be easier for you if you can leave them in the car , i hate having to swap and change my seats around
    H4H supporter 'per mare per terram'

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

They look good ones. I have a couple of Chicco ones that are very similar. I have to rearrange my car seats every day depending what age children will be in the car So that means i have a range of about 10 different car seats in my garage!

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i have three Los aged 20 months, 2 years and three years....these chairs will see them through all ages until 11!

funny thing was when they were delivered this morning the man asked me if i had triplets!!!!!

Its my day off and i was going out so was in full slap...i looked at him and said "would i look like this if i had three babies!??"

he said i looked good if i did!

now i am thinking...that really wasnt a complement was it?

mandy xxx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    They look good ones. I have a couple of Chicco ones that are very similar. I have to rearrange my car seats every day depending what age children will be in the car So that means i have a range of about 10 different car seats in my garage!

Same here. I found it a right pain so now I use Kiddy Infinity seats for the youngsters which don't need fitting and then just boosters for the older ones. So much easier I can't be doing with fixing car seats in and out all the time
    My garage looks like a car seat / pushchair showroom I need to get rid of some but keep thinking "just in case"
    xxxx

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AliceK View Post
    [/B]

Same here. I found it a right pain so now I use Kiddy Infinity seats for the youngsters which don't need fitting and then just boosters for the older ones. So much easier I can't be doing with fixing car seats in and out all the time
    xxxx
    Me too I have m&p Cybex pallas and kiddy comfort 2 high back boosters and a normal booster. Couldn't cope with refitting seats every day!