Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: young baby

Registered Childminder since
    mar 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default young baby

I will start to have a 20 month old baby one a week starting on Monday! The youngest i have ever minded was 15 months so dont have anything here for that age.
    what items do i need to buy for a baby this age?
    I have checked what i have already got and i have a car seat suitable for this age and a baby spoon!!

dont want to spend loads at the moment because it is only one day a week. mum is walking to me so cant ask her to carry items back and fore, but she is supplying nappies, bottles, baby food..... ect

Mar 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think from reading your post, you probably meant 20 weeks not months, if so, this is what I have here for my grandson (24 weeks) - Rocking Chair as he is not sitting up yet, V cushion as we are trying to get him sitting up, baby gym, I have lots of baby toys as I've been minding 17 years and you do tend to accumulate rather a lot!, but you really only need a few, my gs loves wooden dolly pegs to chew on at the moment as he's teething. I always keep a spare set of clothes here, I don't have a steriliser so sterilise everything in the microwave, bottle brush and 2 bottles, baby milk, bowl and spoon, dummy, pushchair and that's it really. Apart from the bigger items everything all fits into one plastic box when I don't have him. Enjoy.

mar 08
    Post Thanks / Like

yes he is 20 weeks ooops
    thankyou so much thats a great help!!