Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sainsbury's ActivKids

Had my activkids stuff arrive from sainsburys today! Wasn't expecting it at all!!! Thought after all the palava last yr about minders registering I wouldn't so all good!!

Anybody else got there one yet??? Can start collecting the vouchers next weds (9th Feb!)

AUG 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maisiemog View Post
    Had my activkids stuff arrive from sainsburys today! Wasn't expecting it at all!!! Thought after all the palava last yr about minders registering I wouldn't so all good!!

Anybody else got there one yet??? Can start collecting the vouchers next weds (9th Feb!)
    oooh im gonna text all friends and family to help me out...we are soo discriminated against it unreal grrr

xxx
    Jennie x x

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived last Friday

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just registered so I dont know about this, can any body fill me in?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had my pack arrive last week. Last year I collected for other minders in my cm group. They collected their tokens & I put the order in for them. Saved them having to mess around with trying to register.

Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I got mine last week too

Jane - we can collect the Sainsburys Active Kids vouchers for free equipment for our settings. It can be a bit of a battle with them to register us as they weren't keen on childminder's registering last year but some of us managed it. I got about 800 vouchers last year which got me a few nice bits for my children. You can register for the Tesco scheme too - I did really well with those last year.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been shopping with them online for a while now - if they don't let me register this year - I will shop online with Tesco (who I AM registered with )
    Last edited by PixiePetal; 02-02-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Yes I got mine last week too

Jane - we can collect the Sainsburys Active Kids vouchers for free equipment for our settings. It can be a bit of a battle with them to register us as they weren't keen on childminder's registering last year but some of us managed it. I got about 800 vouchers last year which got me a few nice bits for my children. You can register for the Tesco scheme too - I did really well with those last year.
    Thanks Beetlejuice, I will look into this

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I just rang them as there is no option for childminders to register on their website but they were fine about it - just asked me how many children I look after and said that vouchers would be in the shops from 9th Feb!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that would be great to get bits from those too. I will look into them both. What sort of things did you get? Do you choose depending on how many tokens you get? Not sure if I would get many but worth a try?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samb View Post
    Wow that would be great to get bits from those too. I will look into them both. What sort of things did you get? Do you choose depending on how many tokens you get? Not sure if I would get many but worth a try?
    They send you a catalogue, some of the stuff you need thousands of vouchers for but there is lots that you only need a small amount so worth doing. Even if you don't get many you can "bank" them for the following years scheme.

Tesco's has more choice but both schemes are worth doing.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

jumpinjen Guest

I had a huge box arrive with all sorts in.... one family brought me them last year but i thought that most of the equipment was aimed at schools and preferred the tesco scheme with lots to choose from and we;ve been banking empty print cartridges with tesco all year too..... 10 vouchers per cartridge from the list, must've collected about another 180 vouchers ready for this year!

jen x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look at ActiveKids online there are so many more resources that are not in the catalogue and are very cheap!!! I got SO much for my 900 vouchers last year!
    Georgina x

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Tesco is my nearest supermarket (& the one my parents are likely to use), so I have just phoned them and registered for their schools & clubs scheme.
    Really easy to do, and the pack should be with me next week.

Jun 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sainsburys wouldn't let me register but I got my Tesco pack this morning!!!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I have registered today with Sainsbury's no problem at all, can't wait for my pack!!
    Sam xxx

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt know we could do this and despite the fact that this is going to sound dead sad.....I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

However, could someone please tell me how to register for both Tesco and Sainsburys please!!!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1! View Post
    I didnt know we could do this and despite the fact that this is going to sound dead sad.....I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

However, could someone please tell me how to register for both Tesco and Sainsburys please!!!
    It is quite exciting isn't it. Type in activekids or tesco schools in google and then ring the registration numbers on the sites and they will register you
    Sam xxx

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooohoooo registered with both today and have been able to go onto Tesco and print off a poster saying Im collecting as well as letterheads etc. It says on my Sainsburys email that I can do this on their site too but cant find where to do it, could anyone give me any pointers pls?? xxx

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1! View Post
    Woooohoooo registered with both today and have been able to go onto Tesco and print off a poster saying Im collecting as well as letterheads etc. It says on my Sainsburys email that I can do this on their site too but cant find where to do it, could anyone give me any pointers pls?? xxx
    Well done! I think they will send it to you in the post, well that's what they said to me.
    Sam xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast