Linking Risk assessments to people who help us?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    aly Guest

Default Linking Risk assessments to people who help us?

HI

I've just bought Sarahs ebook for people who help us, it is fab
    Anyway my assessor wants to do an observstion about my rsk assessments and other things and I want to do people who help us, so I wondered if I could link the 2 and if so how best to do it?

thank you

x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I quite follow.

Are you wanting to link your risk asessments to activities related to the theme 'people who help us'?

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I'm not sure I quite follow.

Are you wanting to link your risk asessments to activities related to the theme 'people who help us'?
    yeah basically she wants me to do 2 obs, she wants to see how I do my risk assessments and I also wanted to do the people who help and wondered if its possible to link in anyway...such as if they get lost obviously a police officer is a good person to speak to..or something on those lines etc.

not really good at explaining myself

Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

well on my ras there is the risk ..such as lost child , and a column for how i will minimise risk. So in that column would be to teach the child about blah blah blah , and who they should go to for help ( if age appropriate obviously). So that would link in. I think!!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You could organise an activity for people who help us which encourages children to work out the risks of eg a fire... the fire brigade come to rescue you... which door do you use? What number do you ring on the phone?

Risk of losing your money... who comes to help you? What do you say to the policeman?.. Now, which child wants to be a policeman and which child wants to lose their money? Hmmm can anyone think about how to keep their money safe?

Do you mean something like that?

I'm glad you like the e-book!

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    You could organise an activity for people who help us which encourages children to work out the risks of eg a fire... the fire brigade come to rescue you... which door do you use? What number do you ring on the phone?

Risk of losing your money... who comes to help you? What do you say to the policeman?.. Now, which child wants to be a policeman and which child wants to lose their money? Hmmm can anyone think about how to keep their money safe?

Do you mean something like that?

I'm glad you like the e-book!
    See I knew I would get the best answer coming here....
    I suppose with that I can do dress up too as I have fireman, {small} police man and see what else I got, although I dont think sully, buzz or a ladybird would come into it somehow.

Thank you so much everyone, that is one I think I will enjoy and hope that it covers a lot.

thank you thank you thank you

x