Updating SEF
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Updating SEF

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Updating SEF

As I have got an unexpected day off due to lo being ill, I thought I would look at updating my SEF I seem to remember reading that the form had been changed, but when I just looked on the Ofsted site it didn't look much different to the one I originally filled in

Does anyone know if it has changed much, do I have to complete it all again, or can I just update what I have already saved?

HELP please!!!

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Updating SEF

Don't do a new one! My Ofsted inspector said that we should use the old form BUT put all the new stuff if possible in a different colour (font) so they can see at a glance what is new.
    If you can't do that, just put some kind of 'underline' under the old stuff and type the new stuff underneath IYNWIM?
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Post Thanks / Like

took the bull by the horns and logged on to my previous SEF Some of it has been moved and I have updated some and still got 2 new sections to complete - not submitted it yet though - but at least if Ofted do happen to come (not due till next year hopefully ) I have made a start.

Need to have a proper look sometime and complete the new sections and also make sure that I update it more regularly and maybe submit it, but I am worried they made decide to to my inspection early if I do

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you've managed to update it. I've got to do mine and there are some sections that I have not done either
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripeberry View Post
    Glad you've managed to update it. I've got to do mine and there are some sections that I have not done either
    I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the block but sometimes I read the headings and think what the **** does that mean hence the reason I haven't done the 2 new sections yet