Really Feel Awful
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    VINASOL Guest

Default Really Feel Awful

I'm exhausted. Hardly had any sleep with my DD this past week, and last night she had croup (on top of everything else), then to top it off I've been on these painkillers which aren't agreeing with me and when wasn't attending to DD slept upright as I felt sick.

Today, my whole body aches; have a cough that burns my chest and a headache that pounds! It's a struggle to do anything.

Was back up to the hospital with DD today (they thought she had viral meningitis but was ruled out) to do a urine sample which has come back with positive results...so it's been sent off to the lab for further investigation.

And I'm upset that a fellow CM feels it necessary to tell my mindees mum my business (she's a 'friend' on FB)...I can't delete her as it'd cause more problems than it's worth and can't figure a way just to block her from seeing my status (without blocking everything so she doesn't know).

Sorry it's a moan but feel totally deflated and just need to rest but i've got no chance....sorry

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Really Feel Awful

Poor you - you need to take some time to look after yourself - you sound like you have symptoms of flu to me.

As for moaning - feel free its part of what the foum is for!
    I'm not paranoid - the world IS out to get me!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! I hope poor you and DD are feeling better soon. Are you still having to work too? Hope mindees mum has been sympathetic and other CM 'friend' soon finds something else to gossip about xxx

Penny1959 Guest

Sending hugs - hope you get some sleep tonight - as lack of sleep makes everything 100 times worse.

Penny

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you and dd are soon feeling a lot better.

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight and can take things a bit easier tomorrow

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

jun 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sending hugs and there is a way of blocking your status from her.

Somewhere under the status box is a padlock which if you click on will give you a list of options.

If that doesn't make sense then PM me and I will try and look at it and detail you more instructions
    Claire x

jun 09
    Post Thanks / Like

fb can cause so many problems. Its caused so many problems in our family and i've learnt to watch what i put as a status. Mainly on there now for the games. Take care and get well soon. xx
    Last edited by charlie potato; 12-01-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: missed part of sentence out

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you all feel well soon

Sending hugs

Angel xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

aw hun. hope you and dd feel better soon.xx
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

VINASOL Guest

thanks everyone.
    am still working - have two 3yr olds (and my DD) until 12.30 then five after school until 6pm...it's gonna be a long day.

my chest hurts so much it is difficult to talk and to breathe through my mouth...cough is so bad I feel sick each time.

Off to walk in centre after drop the two little ones off at nursery. DD won't be happy but feel so rotten (

I'm actually very lucky because the little ones I have are lovely and making it easy for me bless em.