Fed Up with Parent!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    VINASOL Guest

Default Fed Up with Parent!

Just a bit of a moan really...not really expecting replies.

I'm just SO FED UP with mindees mum. Whenever I tell her a 'wow' moment such as mindee (4 next week) doing her coat up for the first time. Mum says: she always does her coat up by herself so not sure why she's telling you she can't (then found out neighbour had to do coat up for her as mum had hurt finger!)

The other thing is food. Mum does not want me cooking for her. So she brings in ready meals for her (kids meals); however one meal she never eats here which is spag bol. Mum tends to give her same thing 2/3 times a week (day after day) so she had spag bol yesterday and didn't eat it. She's got it today so text mum to say she never eats it here but mum says NO! She ALWAYS eats spag bol.

So I'm having to give it to her but she will not eat it and will sit there going hungry!

When it's white it's black and vice versa.

Arrgggghhhh

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fed Up with Parent!

That is a mum's prerogative I'm afraid.

Whatever you do for some will never be enough because they are always better!!

Whenever you say they have done something fab... it will always have happened better at home.

Be reassured you are not alone! x

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Sarah.
    Sometimes you just have to bite your lip!
    Frustrating, I know
    Carol xx

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just SO FED UP with mindees mum. Whenever I tell her a 'wow' moment such as mindee (4 next week) doing her coat up for the first time. Mum says: she always does her coat up by herself so not sure why she's telling you she can't (then found out neighbour had to do coat up for her as mum had hurt finger!)

The other thing is food. Mum does not want me cooking for her. So she brings in ready meals for her (kids meals); however one meal she never eats here which is spag bol. Mum tends to give her same thing 2/3 times a week (day after day) so she had spag bol yesterday and didn't eat it. She's got it today so text mum to say she never eats it here but mum says NO! She ALWAYS eats spag bol.

So I'm having to give it to her but she will not eat it and will sit there going hungry!

When it's white it's black and vice versa.

Arrgggghhhh[/QUOTE]

Sounds just like 1 of my parents!!

Wendy xx

VINASOL Guest

as knew it would happen mindee has nto eaten a single bite of food. she HATES spag bol

wld you text mum to say she's not eaten (won't see her at pick-up today)?

aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'GOOD'
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i have one too nitemare!

don't have any ideas though, im just about to explode at mine, glad ive took today off as last 2 days have been awful with mum just can't see anything oth er than her view.

Tammy

VINASOL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TammyN View Post
    yes i have one too nitemare!

don't have any ideas though, im just about to explode at mine, glad ive took today off as last 2 days have been awful with mum just can't see anything oth er than her view.

Tammy
    every day is like that with me....probably why mid-January I'm going to give notice. have had enough

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madamtorres View Post
    as knew it would happen mindee has nto eaten a single bite of food. she HATES spag bol

wld you text mum to say she's not eaten (won't see her at pick-up today)?

I would text her and say 'I inderstand she eats it for you but for some reason she won't eat spag bol here for me. She's had no lunch, would you like me to give her something else?'

Good luck