birth to three planning
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default birth to three planning

Hi,

I have just started using birth to three for a nine month old. I am writing up some observations and was trying my best to link it to birth to three. I was getting slightly confused on how we was supposed to do this. Do you just put down the heading for example( healthy child) or do you have to split them up for example (healthy child, growing and developing ,being well nourished.)

I hope this makes sense.
    Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: birth to three planning

Have a look at Angel's activity ideas for birth to 3... just go back to page 2 of the threads in this section - there are some good ideas for planning and they should give you ideas of how to evidence for observations.

There are also loads of threads knocking about giving examples of how to observe.

I wouldn't get too hung up on this one though as EYFS takes over in September, so just keep it simple until then.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sarah,

I have taken a look at angels ideas and they are really good. Once again thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Amanda

Like Sarah says I would not worry to much about Birth to Three now but good to use for ideas etc

If you want any birth to three information just pm your email addy to me and I will send you what I have it might be useful

Angel xx