Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick help needed please

Hi all,

I have decided to give notice to the mindee I care for until sometimes 8:15pm at night. I am just too tired and it is affecting my paperwork and time with my own children. Im going to give her a letter this afternoon but I need help with the wording. I think under the circumstances I am happy to give the reasons why I am ending care so how would you put it??

Thanks in advance

Lisa
    what doesnt kill me makes me stronger!

Pipsqueak Guest

Default Re: Quick help needed please

Dear xxx

It is with regret that I am terminating our contract for xxx. The last day of minding, in accordance with contractual terms, will be xxxxx.

I have come to the difficult conclusion as I feel that there is a significant impact upon myself and family in providing childcare till 8.30pm. I have throughly enjoyed caring for you xxx.

yours sincerely

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quick help needed please

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Dear xxx

It is with regret that I am terminating our contract for xxx. The last day of minding, in accordance with contractual terms, will be xxxxx.

I have come to the difficult conclusion as I feel that there is a significant impact upon myself and family in providing childcare till 8.30pm. I have throughly enjoyed caring for you xxx.

yours sincerely
    perfect. and you never know she might want to keep you on with shorter hours and perhaps get a babysitter to pick them up and take them to her house - stranger things have happened.