Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Ofsted Inspectors?

Hi. Has anyone been inspected by the new inspector yet?
    I had an answer phone message to call on Fri as im due (well i was due in jan) I didnt call back decided ill do that on Mon so i have a few days to start getting things sorted.
    Am i right in thinking in this call they will find out if im working and then pass on to inspector who will call? If so how long do you think it will be?
    Also are there any diff with the new inspectors?
    Thanks Lou

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Ofsted Inspectors?

I had mine on Friday. The inspector was a previous ofsted inspector, she had worked for ofsted for 13 years, but now just works for a diff company.

It was fine, went very well, the inspector was lovely.

I got the phone call thurs 26th Aug. They asked me what I had planned between the 2nd - 17th sept. I told them my usual routine which does involve being out most mornings apart from Thursdays. So I had expected them one thursday morning. However she turned up at 12.40 on a friday afternoon!!!

It went very well though, I was quite happy that they worked around me & I didnt have to stay in everyday waiting.
    Sarah