HACCP help please!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jumpinjen Guest

Default HACCP help please!

Hi everyone...

I know there is the safer food better business for cm's pack but does anyone have any useful links to other HACCP documents that I could use to flesh out what is in the pack a bit where needed?

Thanks, Jenni

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HACCP help please!

I wrote my own HACCP and put it together as an e-book!

What bits do you need more info on?

jumpinjen Guest

Ha, I knew you'd have done that... should've looked there first!!

I'm on a general fact finding mission at the mo... I prefer to gather ideas and documents then attack it in one go!

It's just on my 'provision development' plan for this term!

I'll pop over and find it!

Jen x

jumpinjen Guest

OK I give up..... throw me a linky please!

jen

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's e-book 37 on the website.

It has 2 chapters - one is the Haccp itself and the other is appendices which sound more like what you are wanting.

We applied for an East Cheshire healthy eating award and needed it for that.

The lady from the council agreed that the SFBB for childminders was not really enough if you are going to run a food business for more than a couple of children.

I started with SFBB and then supplemented all the sections with more research. That might be the best place to start.

jumpinjen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    It's e-book 37 on the website.

It has 2 chapters - one is the Haccp itself and the other is appendices which sound more like what you are wanting.

We applied for an East Cheshire healthy eating award and needed it for that.

The lady from the council agreed that the SFBB for childminders was not really enough if you are going to run a food business for more than a couple of children.

I started with SFBB and then supplemented all the sections with more research. That might be the best place to start.

Thanks sarah,

I was thinking that the SSFB wasn't really enough for me as I do so much cooking for and with the children and there are many processes that I already do that aren't covered in the SSFB so I wanted to evidence them too..... I will order your book for the appendices...... I've found some useful things since I last posted on this thread though and bookmarked a few.... i really need to understand something and the process behind it to be able to do it properly!

thanks, Jenni x