Can you attach a buggy board to a phil and teds double pushchair?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you attach a buggy board to a phil and teds double pushchair?

Hi All you Phil & Ted owners. I am looking into getting one, but need it to have a buggy board on the back (I have my hands full 3 days a week). Please can you let me know if this is possible? Many Thanks

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you attach a buggy board to a phil and teds double pushchair?

I looked at this on the website for lascal boards it shows it fitted to a sport but there is no second seat on it which is a bit pointless. Can't really see how it would fit with second seat though as no room for LO to stand.
    www.buggyboard.info

Apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link Fi Fi.

Anyone else had success with fitting a buggy board to a Phil & Teds?

Many Thanks

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

my friend has the double phil & teds

a buggy board doesn't fit, neither does a strolli rider. the only thing i can think of is a buggy pod!

good luck!

x

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i asked the lady at mothercare and she said it wasnt really suitable. There is a generic board but the fit is rubbish.

I am looking at the phil and teds vibe and will be getting a buggy pod if i need an extra seat.

mandy xxx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

onceinabluemoon Guest

I really would not recommend the Vibe, its not a great pushchair. The sport may not look as posh but its a lot easier to use. Obviously it's down to personal choice but I've have both so am trying to share to save a mistake IYSWIM.

Hebs on here contacted the buggy pod people and the smorf (sp?) will apparently fit the P&T but you need an extra bar, perhpas she'll be along to say it properly.

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by onceinabluemoon View Post
    I really would not recommend the Vibe, its not a great pushchair. The sport may not look as posh but its a lot easier to use. Obviously it's down to personal choice but I've have both so am trying to share to save a mistake IYSWIM.

Hebs on here contacted the buggy pod people and the smorf (sp?) will apparently fit the P&T but you need an extra bar, perhpas she'll be along to say it properly.

i thought the vibe looked "sturdier"...what probs have you come across? I am open to all advice as it would be heck of a lot of money to spend!

mandy xxx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

jun 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a phil and teds and when I was researching whether you could use a buggy board I came across a childminder who said it was fine - she'd just removed the brake from the phil and teds

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onceinabluemoon View Post

I saw a mum in town the other day - I asked her about how it was to push etc with the buggy pod and she said ok, does need the extra bar to fix it though. I have a P&T classic but wouldn't be able to use a buggy pod on my country lanes We would be squished if a car/lorry/tractor came along. I keep it to only 2 needing a buggy to keep us safe
    Happy to be back with the Greenies