Business Name and Advertising
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bexcee Guest

Default Business Name and Advertising

I know this has been asked before but I need your help!

I have been childminding for a couple of years now but currently only have one child on my books and she is leaving at the end of October as mum is having baby number two. Hopefully she will be back (with her new sibling) in June next year when mum goes back to work.

So that leaves me with no children to mind my youngest starts school full time next week so I will have three full time spaces to fill.

I am thinking of giving my business a name to try and appeal to more people. I am advertising like mad at the moment but getting no enquries (same for other childminders in the area)

At the moment I am just *my name* childminding service which is a bit boring. Any ideas? My name is Rebecca if that helps.

Am designing a new brochure to send out to local companies, schools etc as am getting desperate for business.

Any ideas or advice on business name, advertising ideas etc would be much apprehcaited

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Business Name and Advertising

what about Becca's Barn ??

i love my business name x
    IS BACK

Registered Childminder since
    AUG 10
    Latest Inspection Grade