What's the best double buggy to use with buggy board?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct2010
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the best double buggy to use with buggy board?

Hello!

Just seeing if others use a buggy board with a double buggy and which are the best. Have looked on Lascal site and seem to be erring on a maclaren twin or mothercare duolite...

Initially I thought my eldest could go in my Phil and Ted with one younger and I would put other under 5 in the back carrier or swap them around a bit but am now thinking of my back, the fact that my younger son is getting too big for back of the PandT plus the fact that the nursery my eldest starts ion Sept is a good 20 minute walk for me so more like 3/4 for him...

So just reassure me it's not money down the drain! And more prams to fill the garage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What's the best double buggy to use with buggy board?

i haven't tried the pushchairs you've mentioned but i've found a buggy board works best with buggys with 2 handles rather than the ones with 1 long bar handle. There's more head room with 2 handles and it's easier for them to hold on.

Oct '06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i use a lascal buggy board on a side by side (maclaren before it was nicked now a bruin) - they do not fit all side by sides however and same goes for tandem... try this website... http://www.buggyboard.info/
    To the world you are one person, but to one person, you are the world.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

does the lascal not fit on P & T, thought is said so on website but have not tried it.

I have a mclaren twin duo, fits no problem you can push one side and buggy board on other so doesn't stretch your back. I prefer buggy boards with step so children can sit down, but suppose that depends on age of child.

Oct2010
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It would fit on P and T as a single but not with doubles kit!

Think Maclaren is where I am headed..thanks!