Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my mindee left 2day

Awww I'm gutted
    It was mindee's last day today i cared for her for only a year and i cryed my eyes out (whilst parents where here) they brought me chocolates and a bunch of flowers, i feel like a right numpty for crying but both parents were too.

Its been a sad day but then only one more school run for 6 weeeks that makes me happy lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: my mindee left 2day

Aaaahhh bless you - nice that they bought you a present though

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive got a mindee leaving Start of September.

Ive had him for 5 days a week for 3 years 8am - 6pm

Im going to be crying for weeks

TheBTeam Guest

I have had two leave for good this week and two leave for the summer hols, I knew that three were going, but a surprise for the other leaving for good as the mum walked out of her job, and the rate that she walks out of jobs could be a while before she can get another!

Not been crying with them leaving this week, I am getting better there, but have been crying for ds leaving primary school!

Oct 02
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had one mindee every day from 6 months old until they emigrated in the new year when she was 5. She was really lovely and became part of our family and we formed a really good bond and I cried the day they called to say goodbye. It's now almost 7 months and I still sometimes get sad when I think of her, especially as they email me lovely photos of what she is doing now. I would love to win the lottery so I could go see her again and give her loads of hugs

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrs c View Post
    I had one mindee every day from 6 months old until they emigrated in the new year when she was 5. She was really lovely and became part of our family and we formed a really good bond and I cried the day they called to say goodbye. It's now almost 7 months and I still sometimes get sad when I think of her, especially as they email me lovely photos of what she is doing now. I would love to win the lottery so I could go see her again and give her loads of hugs
    Ah bless, silly cow i'm welling up, i'm terrible i cry when they all leave. We build such a bond with most of them its hard to say goodbye

Jan 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Bless , I have one leaving for Nursery (nearer home) in Sept, but try not to think about it His Mum says on the last day when they leave she is just going to say " see you next week" and pretend she is on holiday as she hates the thought of not coming back I will cry any way . LO is quite excited about Nursery, but I don't think he realises he won't be coming back Im such a cry baby

Blue Boy Guest

Sometimes it is the worst part of this job, saying goodbye to a mindee you have got on so well with