Whoops - nearly double booked myself!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan-10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Whoops - nearly double booked myself!

Phew, but it worked out ok.

I have been struggling to fit my DD2s birthday party in with all her friends and the cupcake making lady. She is having a cupcake making party. I have now sorted it for sat 12 June and invites gone out.

I had however completely forgot about a new baby I have starting (in July) whose mum had asked me to have him on a sat and sun in June as she is in TA.

He was supposed to be having a settling in session today which I have had to cancel due to my youngest being ill but while I was on the phone to her she said she hadn't yet heard about the weekend in June but it would probably be around 12/13th! Aaargh I thought. DD2 doesn't really want my DP to take her to her party -

Anyway she rang back a few minutes ago and it has been confirmed as 19 and 20 June!

Phew - what a relief.

Registered Childminder since
    apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Whoops - nearly double booked myself!

lol confused . com

glad its all worked out & as for a cupcake making party that sound flipping brilliant..........

save a cake 4 me

xx
    wow 2012 already