nursery nurse would crb be registered by ofsted
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nursery nurse would crb be registered by ofsted

Hiya guys, Would a nursery nurse be registered under Ofted for their crb?

If you read my previous post about my assistant, i had a word and she has said she doesn't feel its for her.
    So now i have a nursery nurse coming for the job but just wanted to know if she may have a crb from ofsted as she worked within a nursery before.
    And also do you know what i should do with regards to the other crb that i have sent off already?

Any reply's would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: nursery nurse would crb be registered by ofsted

A nursery nurse should already have a CRB but it would have been done through whatever nursery she worked for, so id guess she needs another one. I had a CRB already because i was registered as a nanny, which is obviously with ofsted, so i didnt need to have another one. it may also depend on how recent it is.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

it will have been done through ofsted but will have been specific to the nursery and so she will need a new one doing. unless things have changed recently as i needed another despite having one from preschool.

july 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    very good
    Non childminder member
    ex childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

she would need a crd for your setting as well as the nursery one she has. im in scotland ind its disclosure scotland we use, i have 4 disclosures as you need them for differnt places, council supply/ playgroup i work part time, sssc and i also need one for teaching swimming. it would be so much easier if you could just have one with everything mentioned on the back rather than me having 4.
    karen