another follow on from my 'im upset post' YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS !!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default another follow on from my 'im upset post' YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS !!!!!

Sitting here watching This Morning and browsing the forum and my phone goes, it is the lady from this morning who came out to visit me. This was the conversation:
    Hi, i have had to call you, firstly i need to sincerley applogise, but when i got back into my car i thought of something and had to check it once got home. A regulation changed in April 2007 that a caution like your husbands that happened before April 2007 does not entail a disqualification, so this should never have come to me for investigation and i should never of had to come out to you this morning. This should of been picked up before and your application should of already of been passed. (At this point i am crying my eyes out). I am so sorry that you have had to go through all this and i am just completing my notes and taking your application off hold and sending it through to the team who supply the certificates.
    CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now dont get me wrong i am relieved and glad it is all over but this is absolute farse! I have been on an emotional rollercoaster ride. I have lost money because i had a full timer who has been waiting to start and i also had 2 school holiday kids for this easter break! Our CRB's were completed 3 weeks ago and they had everything they needed so my certificate would of definately of been here by now!
    I am ringing OFSTED shortly to ask them the least they can do now is priotise my certificate and get it sent out today/tomorrow so i can start earning my well deserved money come Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: another follow on from my 'im upset post' YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS !!!!!

oh my goodness you poor thing. You and hub have been through hell for no reason at all.

I'm so glad it's been resolved for you but I am so sorry you had to have this experience.
    Little Miss Chatterbox xx

Jul '10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: another follow on from my 'im upset post' YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS !!!!!

I cannot believe they have put you through all of that!

You must be so relieved though. I'm really pleased for you...congratulations!

Hopefully your certificate will arrive next week...well done

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I would put it into writing about the distress and hassle you went through. I think you at least deserve a written apology

Still at least you now know its going to definately be alright

AUG 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

get them to do it next day signed delivery thats awful...but thank goodness she noticed! heads will roll for this!

BUT WELL DONE TOO
    Jennie x x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caz3007 View Post
    I would put it into writing about the distress and hassle you went through. I think you at least deserve a written apology

I agree, I would write to complaints sincerely thanking this inspector who was clearly on the ball but then explain exactly how much potential income was lost by this unecessary procedure. anyway glad it's all sorted

Apr 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

well iam now on the phone to ofsted asking them if at least they could priotise my certificate being signed off. Surely it is the least they can do for me.... im on hold!!!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caz3007 View Post

i agree too, but on the plus side CONGRATULATIONS XXXX
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

FGS!!!!!!!

I would be writing a very strong letter of complaint.

I hope your certificates come through ASAP.
    Toothfairy

~Chelle~ Guest

I would be fuming, after all that

Hopefully they will send your certificate out TODAY! It is the least that you deserve x

Apr 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

it is been signed off this afternoon one the team manager is back off lunch, certificate will be sent 1st classed recorded tomorrow morning, should recieve it saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank goodness for this lady being so on the ball.

I hope you get the certificate on Saturday so you can start minding Monday.

I think a letter of complaint should be sent so you get a written apology. And perhaps you can say how on the ball this lady was.

Enjoy minding
    littletreasures xx

Apr 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a pitty she wasn't on the ball 2 weeks ago though when she recieved this case!! Nevermind, it cant be helped now. I'll soon be A REGISTERED CHILDMINDER......... WOOP DE WOOP LOL

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor You

Glad its sorted now...Hope you get your cert very soon.

xx
    Needs to Zumba

may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmmm.
    Am happy it's all sorted. Well done. x

Jun 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Grade 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it's all sorted, an old saying of my Grans 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' - you will be a stronger person after going through all this ( no matter how frustrated )
    Ali xx

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear that this has been sorted. At least on the upside the mistake was made in favour of the children rather than the other alternative - which would have been registering an unfit person because of a mistake.

Enjoy your new career

FEB09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Some things are never easy - glad it is all sorted now, and congratulations.
    Sandy
    xx

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmmmmmm....... A strong letter of complaint to OFSTED Administration is due!
    So it never happens to anyone else.
    Glad you have come through this but what a start. Weaker people would have given up!
    Sending my best wishes for success in the future.
    Carol x

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Antpop View Post
    it is been signed off this afternoon one the team manager is back off lunch, certificate will be sent 1st classed recorded tomorrow morning, should recieve it saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
    That's brilliant. Now comes the real hard work
    Make sure you let us know when your certificate gets there and have a big drink to celebrate.

Seriously though, that's awful that you had to go through all this for no reason

xxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast