Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct '06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default northants minders - Jones wholesalers

wasnt sure where to put this really!!!

it's just to let northants minders know about Jones wholesalers in Kings Heath, Northampton. I was told originally by another minder that I couldnt join but have since managed to! You need to prove you are a minder and have a business - so you need a business card or stationary with a letterhead on, an entry in the yellow pages/yell.com (which is free for a one-line entry), and 2 invoices that have the business name and address on - now for this i used invoices for freebie stuff i got for childminding (they have to be within the last 6 months), so like the food safety folder, dfes publications, etc. As i help run 2 groups with sarah32 as well as our own businesses i felt we could really do with this so she has the second card that you get! You have to spend £500 in a year to keep the membership so find another minder who likes to spend!!!!
    Sarah - when can we go shopping??!!!???? lol
    To the world you are one person, but to one person, you are the world.

Registered Childminder since
    May 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: northants minders - Jones wholesalers

Quote Originally Posted by HomefromHome View Post
    wasnt sure where to put this really!!!

it's just to let northants minders know about Jones wholesalers in Kings Heath, Northampton. I was told originally by another minder that I couldnt join but have since managed to! You need to prove you are a minder and have a business - so you need a business card or stationary with a letterhead on, an entry in the yellow pages/yell.com (which is free for a one-line entry), and 2 invoices that have the business name and address on - now for this i used invoices for freebie stuff i got for childminding (they have to be within the last 6 months), so like the food safety folder, dfes publications, etc. As i help run 2 groups with sarah32 as well as our own businesses i felt we could really do with this so she has the second card that you get! You have to spend £500 in a year to keep the membership so find another minder who likes to spend!!!!
    Sarah - when can we go shopping??!!!???? lol

Very soon