Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: training ????

Registered Childminder since
    july 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile training ????

Anyone ever doen an nvq level 3 in children's care, learning and development with Aspiration Traning???? Just had a phone call now from thema and a woman's coming out to see me wednesday. Was amazed that it was free! And that i wouldn't need to go to college or anything!
    Interested in other peoples experiences with this please!
    katieskatie xx

aug 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: training ????

is a a nvq or a cache level 3 they are different. i did nvq and you have to have a assesor come out and watch you work the other you dont you just do assignments

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Not heard of that company. I did my NVQ L3 in CCLD with a local college. Never set foot in the place though. My assessor observed me in my home and I had very little supplementary writing to do

Blue Boy Guest

Have just finished my NVQ 3 in CCLD at a local college. Had to do lots of assignments and am sure I rewrote War and Peace. I trhink I would check very carefully that it is a bona fide qualification they are offering, bearing in as of September this year NVQ's are being replaced by a diploma.

Love
    Mick xx

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I am just starting the NVQ3 andthe tutor said that I am starting at the right time because they aree replacing it and the new system would be much ,ore difficult, but the NVQ would still remain valid.
    I had to go to the college to do a maths and english test but the rest is done here , some writing but mostly the assessor observing me.