Showing parents example of lj
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Showing parents example of lj

Im still pre reg just hoping my crb comes soon.

I have 2 prospective parents who I would like to tell them a little about the EYFS and maybe show them a learning journey which I may start one for my son to show as a example.

What things would you tell about eyfs? Key points?

For the learning journey I can do for my son it will only contain photos and brief obs as he is only 9 months or do you think I should use my niece who is four instead?

Thanks

Jan-10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Showing parents example of lj

I have just made a couple of example sheets using both my sons who are 1 and 2. I put a couple of pictures, comments on what they were doing and post its relating to the EYFS. I am hoping to take them to a course that I am doing tonight to see if they are ok but my 1 year old has been sick twice since lunch time and is now asleep on the floor.

I am supposed to be having my first prospective parent coming tomorrow - gulp. Will have to see how he is I suppose.

Mar 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Showing parents example of LJ

Im really sorry to hear your little boy is ill. I hope your viosit went well and you have secured a mindee.

How did it go with your learning journey?