Thank you Sarah!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you Sarah!

I bought Sarah's Scottish Childminder e-book last week. Fabulous is the word!
    I have just had my inspection, (same cc officer as last time, who was not very nice)! She happened to pick up my folder where I had printed off the book. She was very impressed - had a quick look while I was in the kitchen. She actually said that it was a better guide than she had!!!!
    High recommendation indeed.
    My expected grade is a 5 - very good, compared to a disputed 3 she gave me last year.
    So well done Sarah and everyone who helped. I honestly could not have done it without your book.
    Thank you!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thank you Sarah!

Congratulations on your inspection grading!

aug 09
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, really!!!!!! thats great, and a 5!!!!!!!!!! oh you must be well chuffed!!!

oh i got the e-book aswell and it is just great~!!! ive been through it with a hilighter, i just need to go back through it again to get all the bits and pieces seen to that ive hilighted-its just trying to find the time!!!! well done again xx
    x x

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am overjoyed!
    Thanks to this forum I have even impressed a very difficult cco! She was amazed at some of the things I have done and how much information I have.
    I live in a rural location with no other childminders for miles, so I use this for help instead of a childminding group for support.
    Have had a call from a lady in our village going through registration so pointed her in this direction
    Last edited by patconn2; 26-01-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats brill, well done you!! Gonna get me some of sarah's ebooks i think!!
    Doodles

aug 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patconn2 View Post
    Oh I am overjoyed!
    Thanks to this forum I have even impressed a very difficult cco! She was amazed at some of the things I have done and how much information I have.
    I live in a rural location with no other childminders for miles, so I use this for help instead of a childminding group for support.
    Have had a call from a lady in our village going through registration so pointed her in this direction

where abouts are you??? im in argyll in a very remote area too and if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt even have known about policies etc!!!! i honestly dont know how others in my area do it, as everyone else seems to have been offered courses through scma, ive not been offered any!!!!!! thats fantastic she was sooo impressed!!! fancy sharing any tips lol xx
    x x

Jun 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Grade 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done, that's fantastic.
    Ali xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh wow I am so glad it helped!

Well done with your inspection result! That is great news!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carlen222 View Post
    where abouts are you??? im in argyll in a very remote area too and if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt even have known about policies etc!!!! i honestly dont know how others in my area do it, as everyone else seems to have been offered courses through scma, ive not been offered any!!!!!! thats fantastic she was sooo impressed!!! fancy sharing any tips lol xx
    I am in between Inverness and Nairn so I fall between Highland and Moray councils for different things. I too have trouble accessing training and have had to pay for most of what I have done in order to do any. I receive training newsletters etc. but if they start at 6.30pm I can't get there as my last child leaves at 6.
    This forum has been my saviour, after last years inspection I was ready to give up.
    I can't stress enough how Sarah'e e-books have helped me put all the information in order.

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarah is such a clever one. Ive brought a couple maybe three before and get updates, she is so good.Well done