Screaming, teething baby
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Screaming, teething baby

The nine month old baby I am looking after seems unwell to me. His dad told me he is teething and left some bonjela for me to use but he is so uncomfortable and upset. Can I ask the parents to come and pick him up or is teething too trivial a reason to inconvenience them?
    I am also looking after a two year old but am hardly getting to spend any time with him because of the baby!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Screaming, teething baby

hi poor you if it is making you feel uncomfatble and that any off the mindees in your care are not getting the attention they require i would ring them teething can be a worring time the docs blame everything on teething at this age but he may have a little niggle else where suggest they pop lo do docs or nurse
    Im just a littlestar *

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Screaming, teething baby

Thanks for your reply, despite having my own children I am new to childminding and not really sure of what is expected of us yet!!!

Pauline xx