Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default how do you arrange seats in your zafira

hi.. have just bought a zafira .. I suppose one of my friends who has one has managed to get 2 toddler style seats in her middle row and a high back booster in the middle.. but when I went to do this today they wouldn't all fit ..

how does everyone else find the best arrangement is re seats so its easy to get 6 kids ??

any help from those who have already tried and tested seat arranging would be luuuvvvvly. xx

Sept 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: how do you arrange seats in your zafira

i have three britax toddler seats in my middle row and highback toddler seats in back.I have a new zafira which is wider than zafira i had 6 years ago so it will depend on age of car.Had seats checked at a police car seat safety day and they were happy with configuration.The older kids go in back they are 4 and 5 and they climb over back seat and i climb in and lean over to to secure them otherwise i have to take toddler seat out everytime which is a pain.

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: how do you arrange seats in your zafira

I have 2 toddler seats in the back row
    one toddler seat in the middle row plus a buster seat for schoolie
    other schoolie sits in the front of the car (with permission) as we only drive round one corner to my house...( I would walk to her school if I didnt have the other school to go to..iyswim)

that works fine for me at the moment.
    I havent tried to get 3 in the middle row.
    Nicole xx