Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default paperwork for only 1 hour minding per week

hi,

this is probably a really stupid question but will i have to do all the paperwork for siblings i only look after max of 1 hour per week? i will get paid but do i really need child record forms, contracts, etc.? in the past i had a similar arrangement and my network coordinator said i won't need any paper work.

thank you,
    mrs.h

Dec 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: paperwork for only 1 hour minding per week

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.h View Post
    hi,

this is probably a really stupid question but will i have to do all the paperwork for siblings i only look after max of 1 hour per week? i will get paid but do i really need child record forms, contracts, etc.? in the past i had a similar arrangement and my network coordinator said i won't need any paper work.

thank you,
    mrs.h
    I would always do contact forms and contracts as otherwise your insurance may be invalid. MM let you use your own so I have a shortened version that I use sometimes.
    Paula

0ct 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: paperwork for only 1 hour minding per week

I do all the permission forms and the record forms but not the contract as the public liability is valid but not the legal helpline if you don't get paid, but I always get paid in advance so never a problem.