Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving to Nursery

Hi guys, one of my mindees is moving to a nursery next month (mum wants her to have interaction with more children and a nursery is easier for mum than playgroups - long story). Anyway, even though I am sad to loose her I obviously really want her to settle okay at nursery, so what info would be best to give them? I have the EYFS file which I will give to mum when she leaves but do you have a transition form? Do you speak to the nursery? Has anyone been in this position before and what did you do? Thanks guys

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Moving to Nursery

what about a little report against her EYFS areas and maybe an all about me style info sheet.

also in case mum doesn't pass on the learning journey maybe put those together with some photos of the things she likes/can do.