Just got a bargain
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got a bargain

I look after 2 boys 3 1/2 and 2. Mum has got a black phil and teds which she brought when she had her youngest so nearly 2 years old.
    A while ago i said if she ever considered selling it i may be interested, she picked the boys up tonight and asked if i was still interested in her phil and teds to which i replied yes and how much does she want for it.

I was happy to pay £200 for it as its in good condition and comes with the double kit and raincover so when she said £100 i was gobsmacked. she only wants to cover the cost of a replacement buggy and the one she wants is the mamas & papas nipi stroller and accessory kit.

She is going to bring it round on monday and cant wait to have the buggy as it will make my life easier as at the moment i have the cossatto lite which i HATE

Registered Childminder since
    May 95
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just got a bargain

Nice one, I would love a P&T but as already have three doubles daren't get another! Especially as only got one under 5 at the mo!!!!

amirose Guest

I just replaced my cosatto lite (whih I also HATED) and replaced in with a phil and teds - I know walk down the street like this lol

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats great
    Katickles