Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: YIPPEEEEE

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default YIPPEEEEE

i have a 2 year old on tuesdays and thursdays and her mum has just popped in to see me

she has an app with uni on wednesdays and has asked me if i can have L full time from jan

i said i could once i return from Egypt

will need to tell the mum of the 2 boys that are waiting to start that i won't have a space on monday and a thursday and not just the thursdays anymore unless Ofsted will grant a variation as i'd still be within my 6 under 8's as 2 of my 7 years old turn 8 on the 2nd jan do you think they will grant it???

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: YIPPEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Hebs View Post

i have a 2 year old on tuesdays and thursdays and her mum has just popped in to see me

she has an app with uni on wednesdays and has asked me if i can have L full time from jan

i said i could once i return from Egypt

will need to tell the mum of the 2 boys that are waiting to start that i won't have a space on monday and a thursday and not just the thursdays anymore unless Ofsted will grant a variation as i'd still be within my 6 under 8's as 2 of my 7 years old turn 8 on the 2nd jan do you think they will grant it???
    Well done you that's great news!
    Email your variation through asap and the form will have space to put a plan of your day so they'll be able to see that you it all covered

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: YIPPEEEEE

And mark it URGENT - thats what I have been advised to do before when I have wanted a quick response (of course, doesnt mean they will be quick!! )
    Helen