Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile first day as a childminder

hi all
    i had my first full day as a childminder we had great fun at the park, played with dough and some free play im exhausted but had great fun but i did have an easy day as i only had a 4 yr old 8 yr old and a 9 yr old as 2 swaped their monday for a friday , tomorrow should be fun ive a 2, 4, 6, and 8 yr old .
    im nearly full and like my mix of children quite a few full day part timers i have 2 one years still to start one starts this thurs and fri and the other doesnt start until oct on a mon and tues. i do have a place left but not sure if i want to fill it yet as im happy at the min

just looking forward to getting myself and the children into a routine and using my double buggy lol

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: first day as a childminder

Well done!!

Sounds like you had a fab first day today. Hope the rest of the days are just as good!!
    XX Jill XX

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

It feels good doesnt it....even though it is exhausting! I also love using my double buggy. Sad or what!

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

i no i cant wait for thursday to get using it lol
    trying to come up with a plan off action for tomorrow still learning and finding out abt the children and its lovely to work with weeee ones again as i was a nanny to a 16,14,13, and 9 so its great to actually to play again

Post Thanks / Like

well done you! sounds like an excellent day! I get excited over buggies too!
    I'm looking for a strolli rider to fit on to mine for my 4 year old! I'll be the wide load doing the school runs!

I'm so glad you had a good day, i hope it stays that way xx
    Little Miss Chatterbox xx

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

glad it went wel hun i had 2 on thurs and fri afternoon was good .. just wish i could go out places - could walk but one mindee i get at lunchtime then i have get my 2 from skool at 3 so dont leave much time by time sorted F nap and R lunch (mum does her one) x
    To Dare Is To Do

Daddy Day Care Guest

Really glad your frist day went so well, hope your next day goes just as well

Gareth
    xx

Lady Haha Guest

Wow!!! How did you manage to be so full when you have only just started!! That must have been daunting!!! When I started I only had one mindee, then the rest came along bit by bit which was alot easier!

Well done!!!