what do you stick posters up with
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what do you stick posters up with

I know this is a really silly question but just wondering what you stick your posters up with?
    I've been using bluetac but I'm wanting to stick child height pics up in the kids bedroom & worried that ds (18months) will pull the bluetac off & swallow it.
    Obviously mindees are supervised when they're in the bedroom but when mindees go home my 2 play by themselves in there.

Just wondering if there's something safer to use.

Registered Childminder since
    May 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Reviving this old thread because it is exactly what I was about to ask...
    I have been printing and laminating (one of my fave things to do ) and then tried sticking up a nice little caterpillar numberline - it is soo cute and as my daughter loves counting I thought she would like it. However as I put it at "child height" she promptly took it down again

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's against a surface you're not precious about, how about a roll of self-adhesive velcro?

I have the blue-tac nightmare with 1 year old mindee. He drives me bonkers taking my healthy eating posters off the fridge! I might just follow my own advice and get some velcro!