Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Early Years Exhibition - Mancheser 09

Ok ladies, You know how rubbish I am at finding old posts - I have found last years thread but not this years -

I am posting to let those of you who are going that now that I am up and going again as a proper minder I have signed up so you will have the displeasure of my company. You can run but you cannot hide - I will find you - I was there last year so know where to look He He He He

I will have A from 4.30 so will be coming home again as he has only just come back after a long break and I'm off to Dublin for Easter so cannot let mum down twice in close succession - last year when I left and got the train home I would have been back on time to have him so I'll just get there early and meet up with you lot for a coffee and a sarnie and then make my way home again plus everyone has sorted their accommodation out at this stage and I will probably end up with accommodation at the other side of the city.

Well now there you are I've ruined your weekends - but I'm all excited see ya there.
    Celest

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Early Years Exhibition - Mancheser 09

Hi Celest

I have booked my ticket but not my accomodation. Got to find the post again and see if I can still get in.

Would be great to me you and everyone else. Perhaps we will have a rose in our hand or a secret signal so we don't miss each other!!
    Debbie

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I booked my ticket but then found out we are in Bristol the same weekend at an army reunion we attend every year.

Not happy it's the same weekend as I was really looking forward to Manchester and meeting everyone, maybe next year will be third time lucky

Hope you all have a great time

Carol xx

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the thread you were looking for

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/...ad.php?t=24051

Angel xx

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

debbie the hotel was called the picadilly i'm not sure if they have any rooms but if they do could you ask if they can reserve another for me, i have another 2 friends who want to come from here thanks

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

oh that's great super stars it will be lovley to see you again
    i think i 'm going to starta new thread about who is coming and who is staying over