Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Would anyone mind?

Hi Everyone.

I have just done my first RA for an outing. Would somebody please have a look at it and tell me honestly what they think?

I don't think I am allowed to attach yet so I might have to email it if that's ok?

TIA x
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Would anyone mind?

How about how you are transporting the children? If you are using a pushchair checking the straps are clean and intact, the brake works. Reins are in good safe order.

Do you use hi-vis vests? I would add it on if you do.

I also have on mine make sure I have essentials, nappies, wipes, water, juice, snack.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the above. I use reins for little ones so those are checked regularly.

Do you live very close to an Airport / Airfield? I must say I dont have this on any of my ra or policies. nor about an aircraft accident and I dont live a million miles from Heathrow and we have planes over head on and off all day. Also light aircraft from a small local airfield. Perhaps I should include something.

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    I agree with the above. I use reins for little ones so those are checked regularly.

Do you live very close to an Airport / Airfield? I must say I dont have this on any of my ra or policies. nor about an aircraft accident and I dont live a million miles from Heathrow and we have planes over head on and off all day. Also light aircraft from a small local airfield. Perhaps I should include something.
    I think shes on RAF

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can think of is that maybe you should include somewhere that you have the childrens details with you at all times and your mobile.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=FizzysFriends;336092]I think shes on RAF[/QUOTE]

I did wonder Fizzys Friends. I grew up in an RAF family, couldn't think of any where else you would be subjected to 'Low Flying Aircraft'

Dec 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. I do live on an RAF base. I tried to think of everything The noise is pretty horrific somedays and I know that a lot of the little ones here go through a phase of being scared.

As for the crashing pat, I know it's very unlikely but there was a fatal crash here a couple of years ago so I supose it could happen. I wasn't sure whether to include it or not, especially as all of my minded chilf=dren are from RAF families but then I posted on here and the oracle (sarah ) said I should so I did.

I'll amend as per everyone's advice.

Thanks!!