Childminder in Leicester with vacancies
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    JAN 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder in Leicester with vacancies

Hi, my name is Hayley and I am a OFSTED registered childminder with vacancies for either full time or part time, my hours are Monday- Friday 6am-6pm Saturday 8am-5pm and Sundays upon request, my hours are very flexiable and can do over time. I live in Humberstone Leicester, near Hamilton. My hourly charge is £3ph per child...Including all meals, snacks and drinks. I do a range of activities from messy play to outdoor play and also attend childrens play groups and we also have a mixed range of outings.

I do drive with a clean licence and have access to a car, so Iam available to pick up and drop off at not extra cost within a 1 mile radius.
    Last edited by deeb66; 30-06-2009 at 05:00 PM.