Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registering For Overnight Care

Hi everyone,

I am taking advantage of my daughter being and nursery and my little one being asleep to browse more of this great site!!

Can I ask how many of you are registered for overnight care?

I am debating on whether to register for this myself....Its not necessarily something I am going to openly advertise but think it might be a useful option to have if I have a mindee who parent/s work shift work.

What are your thoughts??

xx

June 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Registering For Overnight Care

I'm registered for overnight care and advertise the fact freely. As far as I am aware there is only one other childminder on my town that offers it. However, I have only been asked to provide ON care once as people don't seem to need it here.

If you live near a big hospital or somewhere else that uses night workers it may well be worth you doing - you've nothing to lose either way, lol!

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i have asked to be rgistered for overnight care and my inspector was happy to grant it for 2 children per night

don't think i'd want to do overnight care every night cos i could end up working 24/7, but it's handy to have incase i ever need it
    IS BACK

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been registered for over night care as I will be the only minder in my village who is Not sure how in demand I will be but it's worth registering just in case x

Apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your replies....I think i'll ask for it to bed added so I have it available if I want to offer it...not sure if any other minders in my area offer overnight care, of the ones I know none of them do so I may be able to offer something a little extra xx