Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what do i put in letter

to ofsted?
    my dd will be going to full time school september so need to let ofsted know but not sure how to word it, do i just put she is going into full time ed with date and ask for my numbers to change, pretty please?

also in may when older dd turned 8 and ofsted came out she said to wait til i have more room until i change to more children, ive still got the one room and hallway so should i leave it or still ask for both, the inspector said i dont have enough rm for 7/8 inc my own children so thought best to leave it but having thought about it i only want at moment 2 or 3 anyway but gives me a bit more room if say i get enquiries for same age children iyswim

oh god i hope that makes sence.
    Marie.

Registered Childminder since
    May 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: what do i put in letter

i would ask. worst thing would be they say no but at least give it a go. as you say it would as least give you flexibility with what numbers/ ages you can have at one time even if you dont fill every space.