invoice template
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default invoice template

would anyone be so kind to show me a template of their invoice set up? including funded hours section?

obviously they will not receive funded hours EVERY month will they?

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have an invoice that you usually use? I just use my normal invoices with funding minused off it.

The child will receive the funding every week. So if the child is receiving a full 15hrs from you then they will be receiving 15hrs every week so every month will have funding taken off the total owing.

Look at the term ahead (Spring term has 11 weeks in it) so off your usual invoice take the funding off. I spread it equally over the 3 months (Jan, Feb and March) so 165hrs available means 55hrs a month.

If you usually charge £4ph hour then just minus £4x55 off the monthly bill.

Ask your local Early Years team/Council if you are unsure how to set it out on the invoice because this is something they should help you with
    Every council may have different ways of doing things but my local LA are fine with me doing it this way.

HTH
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.