Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Logging into Ofsted SEF

I'm having problems finding the link to my SEF. I've logged into the portal using my ID and password but the only link that mentions SEF on the left hand side is 'enrol in SEF'. I've already enrolled.

I'm looking for my saved sef...any ideas what's happened?
    Anyone else having problems?
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Am on the page now & above 'enrol in Sef' is 'early years self-evaluation form'. Do you have this? If yes, click on it then on the next page, top right, it says 'select registration' and hopefully you'll be in. I hope this what you ate after.

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOH View Post
    Am on the page now & above 'enrol in Sef' is 'early years self-evaluation form'. Do you have this? If yes, click on it then on the next page, top right, it says 'select registration' and hopefully you'll be in. I hope this what you ate after.
    No... I have

Logout
    online applications
    online payments
    Enrol in sef
    Enrol in self service
    Enrol in social care online

I do have this message though in red. Wonder how long it will take and how come some people can log in and I cant?

**** Please note that Online Ofsted users may experience problems with the Self Evaluation Form (SEF) system when attempting to access forms created before September 2015. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. ****

If you wish to apply online for the Childcare Register and/or Early Years Register, please read the registration pages for the childcare you wish to provide in the early years and childcare section on the Ofsted website.
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, maybe it's is being heavily over used in your area. It is just today? Maybe wait till tomorrow? Any excuse to delay it.