Pacey last north west forum
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pacey last north west forum

I have been invited to the Pacey last North West Forum. Not sure why it's the last unless it is just last for this year as not been invited before but it goes to part of my CPD so every little helps.

Anyone else been invited/going?

Strange I've not heard anything from my quality assurance team for nearly a year and now non stop e-mails for this and that. Wonder if their due an Ofsted inspection to check they are doing everything right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mum67 View Post
    I have been invited to the Pacey last North West Forum. Not sure why it's the last unless it is just last for this year as not been invited before but it goes to part of my CPD so every little helps. Anyone else been invited/going? Strange I've not heard anything from my quality assurance team for nearly a year and now non stop e-mails for this and that. Wonder if their due an Ofsted inspection to check they are doing everything right
    Hi,

I've had an email from our Early Years Team about this - Is it the one in October in Stockport? X

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki5531 View Post
    Hi,

I've had an email from our Early Years Team about this - Is it the one in October in Stockport? X
    Yes that's it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that's it.
    I'm trying to complete the booking form to put my name on the list but I can't open the attachment that has been emailed. Can you open yours? X

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to complete the booking form to put my name on the list but I can't open the attachment that has been emailed. Can you open yours? X
    No I can't either so I have emailed them back about the problem. Hopefully we should get a reply soon. I don't have a cheque book either my bank doesn't do them so will have to ask how I can pay for it.

Might look on pacey website and see if any info on there.

Post Thanks / Like

No I can't either so I have emailed them back about the problem. Hopefully we should get a reply soon. I don't have a cheque book either my bank doesn't do them so will have to ask how I can pay for it. Might look on pacey website and see if any info on there.
    I'm the same, don't have a cheque book and was hoping to pay by card.

I've had a look on the Pacey website but can't find anything x

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same, don't have a cheque book and was hoping to pay by card.

I've had a look on the Pacey website but can't find anything x
    No me neither it must be something between early years and pacey. Are you a member of pacey? Vikki5531 I want to be a member but can't afford it just now it's a lot to try and squeeze out but I know it will be worth it when I am as I'veread a lot of advice about it and what they do for us from Rickysmiths.

Post Thanks / Like

No me neither it must be something between early years and pacey. Are you a member of pacey? Vikki5531 I want to be a member but can't afford it just now it's a lot to try and squeeze out but I know it will be worth it when I am as I'veread a lot of advice about it and what they do for us from Rickysmiths.
    Yes I am a member. I'm a newly registered childminder as of last month, so I've only had my membership for a couple of weeks.

You're right, it is a lot of money but I got my membership discount for my all my paperwork and there is loads of free training that I keep meaning to look at x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've had an invitation too - I'd love to go - must get bum into gear and sign up

Jan 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Nursery Nurse
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I've got the booking form if anyone wants it

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    I've had an invitation too - I'd love to go - must get bum into gear and sign up
    the booking form is on the URCC Facebook page. (Previously PACEY Local Stockport).

Sarah you are a member of that group aren't you?

I'm probably not allowed to post the booking form on here? But I suppose I could email it to anyone who sends me a PM with their email address?

(I was a child minder from January 1991 to January 2014) and now working as a supply nursery nurse for agencies but am a member of PACEY and PACEY Local stockport (as was).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by appleblossom View Post
    the booking form is on the URCC Facebook page. (Previously PACEY Local Stockport). Sarah you are a member of that group aren't you? I'm probably not allowed to post the booking form on here? But I suppose I could email it to anyone who sends me a PM with their email address? (I was a child minder from January 1991 to January 2014) and now working as a supply nursery nurse for agencies but am a member of PACEY and PACEY Local stockport (as was).
    I'm not on Facebook If you could email me the booking form that would be great - I'll PM you now, thank-you x

Jan 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Nursery Nurse
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not on Facebook If you could email me the booking form that would be great - I'll PM you now, thank-you x
    Sent it Vikki. Hope you can open it OK.

Jan 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Nursery Nurse
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am a member. I'm a newly registered childminder as of last month, so I've only had my membership for a couple of weeks.

You're right, it is a lot of money but I got my membership discount for my all my paperwork and there is loads of free training that I keep meaning to look at x
    I did my First Aid with them over the last two Saturdays. It was a bargain at £45. I paid £98 last time booking it direct with St John Ambulance. I am going to do the Safeguarding Training in September too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by appleblossom View Post
    Sent it Vikki. Hope you can open it OK.
    Thanks appleblossom xx

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

vikki5531
    Did you find out how to pay without a cheque book, I got an email back suggesting sending money through the post if I feel confident with it. Not, why doesn't such a large company have a system that helps us pay by other means, debit card, paypal etc

Don't think I'll be going to it, still not sure what it's for either and it's a long way to go just for a few hours CPD if that's all I get from it.

Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like

vikki5531 Did you find out how to pay without a cheque book, I got an email back suggesting sending money through the post if I feel confident with it. Not, why doesn't such a large company have a system that helps us pay by other means, debit card, paypal etc Don't think I'll be going to it, still not sure what it's for either and it's a long way to go just for a few hours CPD if that's all I get from it. Have a nice day
    I really want to go and it would be nice to meet other Childminders from the North West.

I'm going to email the person at Pacey directly and ask if there is an alternative payment method - I wouldn't risk sending money in the post. I'll let you know when I get a reply x

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want to go and it would be nice to meet other Childminders from the North West.

I'm going to email the person at Pacey directly and ask if there is an alternative payment method - I wouldn't risk sending money in the post. I'll let you know when I get a reply x
    That's why I wanted to go, meet others and update myself on discussions but I am definately not sending cash. Might see if my brother has a cheque book and give him the cash.
    Thanks for the reply