Last Day of half term!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Day of half term!!

This has been my first half term with mindees, gosh I'm exhausted!! We've had a really lovely week, but anyone who calls this job babysitting or easy money is having a laugh! Just wanted to say have a good day to all you angels out there and roll on 6pm :-)

2. Likes loocyloo, Maza, AliceK liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natlou82 View Post
    This has been my first half term with mindees, gosh I'm exhausted!! We've had a really lovely week, but anyone who calls this job babysitting or easy money is having a laugh! Just wanted to say have a good day to all you angels out there and roll on 6pm :-)
    Lol!!
    Glad you have had a good week...although it is hard going during the hols!
    Annoys me when people say it's 'easy', don't think they fully understand how much effort we all put in.
    Roll on 6 for you...then chill time

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to work term time only.

The days with the kids are exhausting enough, but it's all the other stuff that people don't realise what we do - paperwork - that annoys me.

Dec 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a day off, the house will be full of kids...

My son and I are taking the motorbike out for a spin! My daughter is going to see her cousin and my sister who is visiting from Wales. I do feel sorry for my wife however she does love it really!

Roll on tomorrow I have a full 7 days at work which is a doddle compared to 2 days of childminding! Lol

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

today is almost my hardest day as, as well as my little ones, and my own 2 children ( who are used to bumbling around with the LOs ) I have an 8 yr old boy as well! ( older sibling who does holidays only. sibling does all year round ) He has been coming for 2 1/2yrs but its getting harder! luckily he gets on well with my 2, and as a 4some ( he & his sibling, and my 2 ) they get on really well, but he struggles when I have other, younger children here ( and today its a 12mth old and a young 26mth old! ) hopefully the weather will be ok enough that when we are at home and he & ds have decided that every activity I have offered if boring - they can go outside and kick a football!

I am planning a walk to the woods, but the 26mth old has arrived crying ( having recently learnt with mummy that if you cry you get everything you want & more ) so it will be a LONG walk! ( LO is an excellent walker usually, but recently has taken to wanting to be carried, which I can't do! ) I will have 13mth in a sling, as not brilliant to take buggy into the woods! ( and def can't take double! )

this afternoon the older children are going to some tennis coaching and we will take some bats & balls and play whilst watching.

as well as this have lots of painting and craft planned!

see you all the other end of the day !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Time to relax :-) have a good weekend everyone x

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have had a brill half term except Tuesday when we were inside hiding from the rain all day. The local nature Trail gave us 3 hours of entertainment on wednesday, a full day at bewl water on a £5 groupon voucher and Crystal Palace today. Little ones were exhausted this afternoon when we got home and we all watched a dvd to end the week. School runs next week - YUK!!!